Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Miami Paradise: Vice City

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ, ПЕРЕЕЗД!!!
08/04/2015
Мы переезжаем на новый адрес, http://miamicityofparadise.rusff.me/ , и всех, кто хочет остаться с нами, просим перенести свои анкеты туда. Форум возрождается в качестве обычной реалки, где будут разрешены все виды отношений, но не будет клуба, это раз, и два, мы отменили, по крайней мере пока, награды и конкурсы, т.к ими все равно никто не занимается. Третье - мы вернули наш самый любимый дизайн Черри, ибо именно он отражает тему жизни в большом городе. Также мы отменили участие в ТОПах и на ЛИЛ, т.к средняя активность у нас редко превышала 10 человек. Наших уважаемых партнеров просим обновить наши темы у них новой рекламой на новом адресе. Ваш Брайан.

АКТИВИСТ НЕДЕЛИ

ПОСТ НЕДЕЛИ

текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст
читать пост...
ЖЕРТВА "7-и ВЕЧЕРОВ

ПАРА ПРОЕКТА

ЭПИЗОД НЕДЕЛИ

текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст текст читать эпизод...
Наш баннер
Miami Paradise

Ваши баннеры

Большие баннеры находятся здесь: Баннеры

---

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Miami Paradise: Vice City » Для гостей » Fontex

Fontex

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity regarding unpredicted feelings.

Hi to every single one, it's actually a pleasant for me to visit this web site, it contains important Information.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my website!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Many thanks

Great goods from you, man. I have take into account your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have received here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

I got this web site from my friend who told me about this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.

I have been browsing online greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Hello, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's genuinely excellent, keep up writing.

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Wonderful work! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

Hi, its fastidious piece of writing concerning media print, we all know media is a great source of information.

Вы здесь » Miami Paradise: Vice City » Для гостей » Fontex

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно